Monday, April 9, 2012

The incredible shrinking me .....

In a perfect world, I want so desperately to devote my life to blogging every single day and it doesn't happen. I know that you are disappointed that you have not been able to read my amazing entries everyday, well I am too. I do apologize and I hope that you will forgive me and charge it to my heart.

I know that this blog is entitled Happiness is ... so I decided to talk about was has happened in my life since I last blogged. February seemed to be a month of total awareness of me. I spent a great deal of time trying to figure myself out and understand my true meaning of life and how I needed to order my steps according to God's plan, and not my plan.

I met a guy that I felt was pretty amazing, normally, in my most ridiculous fashion, I would make this man everything in 2.2, this time I took it slow. I needed to feel him out. At that point I knew him for a month and a half, what I knew about him was he had 4 boys the oldest 20 and he youngest 2, wooozah, right?! He worked ALOT! He didn't drink, smoke or curse. He was a perfect gentleman ....HE LOVED THE LORD. The conversations that we had he expressed that in his past relationship the woman he was with was more concerned with what he could give her than anything else. He was looking for someone that had a good heart, morals and was evenly yoked with him. I'll take it. piece of cake, right? Well I'm not sure, dealing with other people can always be a pill. I saw him about once a week, he cancelled alot because of work. This was unnerving to me because I can be a bit impatient. For some reason I felt as if I needed to just be patient and just wait .....

So that is exactly what I did, without going into too much detail about how my patience was tested, I stuck and stayed, he stuck and stayed too and now we are a couple, officially, like the whole, "will you be my girlfriend check yes or no"

The best part about the whole process is, we had our first kiss after 2 and a half months and have still remained intimate only through talking. The way it should be, I'm dating my husband and I love it, God put this together and I am very grateful.


to


be

continued

No comments:

Post a Comment